Saturday, June 2, 2007

listening to the Boss while injecting


There's a secret here--maybe too big of one to share. As a girl who likes girls, and by like i mean that i like the way girls smell and walk and talk and taste, I like sex with a girl. I have never had sex (intercourse or oral) with a man, but I've had no desire to. I've been close to a penis, but it creeped me out.

So, when I say that if ever I were to get knocked up it would be nice to do it with Bruce Springsteen; this essentially means i have this strange fantasy to sleep with him. But the line is thin, cause maybe the fantasy is really to be like him. Look like the young him--in his tight jeans and tight t-shirts (cut off or sleeved) with his hair all wild. Bouncing hair with a touch of a feathered features but not too feathered and not too mulletted--just right.

In all my obsession with fashion and style, and yes I'm into appearance, I have this yearning ache to be a bit like Bruce.

On that note, it is worth mentioning that k and i listened to Springsteen's Nebraska as i shot the first wad of jiz up into her sweet body. The album played quietly on our cd clock radio above our bed as we made love and tried to make a baby.

k thought it was a perfectly appropriate music selection cause the lyric that stuck in her head was from the song Atlantic City, "Everything dies baby that’s a fact/But maybe everything that dies someday comes back." And then she thought of her mama who passed away over five years ago, and she cried as we tried to make some life in the presence of the loss that was hitting her in the gut that very moment.

No comments: